As you know by now, I love salads and I love this new and fresh Shallot Vinaigrette. I found this great recipe on the editor’s letter page of June 2013 Bon Appetit. Simple, fresh and mixed up in a pretty blue Ball jar.
It’s so easy to make a fresh and tasty vinaigrette and it can also be used for marinading chicken or beef. Grilling season is right around the corner so get ready.
Serve up an easy spring salad, this vinaigrette and fresh Parmesan shavings and your salad is done!
Shallot Vinaigrette for Spring Mix
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Combine 1 finely chopped shallot, 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar in a jar; season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Let sit 20 minutes. Add 1/3 cup olive oil and cover. Shake to combine.
Recipe from Simone's Shallot Vinaigrette - Bon Appetit
Recipe shared by Renee @ Renee's Favorite Dishes
Published on ReneesFavoriteDishes.com