We have been making a lot of recipes with zucchini lately and the most recent was Roasted Zucchini. I was walking with Sherri and she mentioned that she likes to roast zucchini with Herbes De Provence. I love roasted chicken with Herbes De Provence so I was ready to try it with zucchini.
This was so easy and the flavors were delicious. Easiest weeknight side dish ever!
As we head into summer and crops of zucchini start coming in, this is another tasty way to enjoy them.
- Cooking spray
- 2-3 medium to large zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1-2 teaspoons Herbes De Provence
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange zucchini halves, flesh side up, on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over zucchini. Season the flesh with salt and black pepper. Season with with Herbes De Provence..
- Roast 8 to 10 minutes, until tender and golden brown.
Recipe from Renee @ Renee's Favorite Dishes
Published on ReneesFavoriteDishes.com