It’s asparagus season and time to make Roasted Asparagus Salad. This salad with orange citrus dressing is refreshing and the perfect salad for spring.
Today in NH we had a warm and wonderful spring day. I am sending warm wishes to my family on PEI that this same weather is quickly heading your way. In the mean time, make a salad and pretend…
When I made this the sun was shining into the kitchen which made for great pictures. Hello sunshine, we missed you, please stay as long as you can…
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, ends snapped off
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp orange marmalade
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dash of ground ginger
- 1 package or more of spring mix salad
- 3 Tbsp sunflower kernels
- Place asparagus on a cookie sheet and spray with olive oil spray, season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes. Set aside to cool and then cut into 1" pieces.
- For the dressing, combine the orange juice, olive oil, marmalade, lime juice, salt and ginger in a tight jar. Shake well and refrigerate.
- To serve, place the greens in a salad bowl and top with the asparagus. Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle on the sunflower seed kernels.
Recipe is so old that I don't remember where it came from
Recipe shared with you from Renee @ Renee's Favorite Dishes
Published on ReneesFavoriteDishes.com